Plug-in Hybrid Warranty
Have total peace of mind with a 3 Year New Vehicle Warranty, up to 5 years of Roadside Assist and an 8 Year Battery Warranty for your Outlander Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle.
The Ultimate Peace of Mind.
Subject to the full Warranty Terms, your new Outlander Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle warranty comprises a 3 year or 100,00km¹Manufacturer’s Warranty. The Li-ion Drive Battery is covered by an 8 year or 160,000km¹Warranty².
Plus you also are eligible to receive 5 years’ or 100,000km¹ of extended warranty and Roadside Assist.
5 year/100,000km Manufacturer’s Warranty is available to:
- Available to the original purchaser for a total of 5 years from first registration or a maximum of 100,000km1
- Any part of your Mitsubishi Motors vehicle that becomes defective.3
- Any surface of the vehicle perforated by corrosion as a result of faulty workmanship or materials used in its manufacture. 3
- After 3 years, your warranty will not cover the 12 Volt battery, audio, tyres, air conditioning compressor, air-conditioning system maintenance and all accessories fitted at the time of purchase.
Your warranty will be honoured by any authorised Gazley Mitsubishi in New Zealand and your vehicle will be repaired or replaced without charge.
The First 3 Years
Terms and conditions of your transferrable warranty.
In the 3 years from first registration/100,000km your authorised Mitsubishi Motors Dealer will repair or replace without charge:
- Any part of your Mitsubishi Motors vehicle that becomes defective; or
- Any surface of the vehicle perforated by corrosion; as a result of faulty workmanship or materials used in its manufacture.
Your 3 year transferrable warranty:
- Is effective for 3 years from the date of first registration, or until the vehicle has travelled 100,000km, whichever occurs first.
- Can be transferred to another owner in the first 3 years from the date of first registration. The subsequent owner will have the benefit of the warranty for a maximum of 3 years from the date of first registration or 100,000km (whichever occurs first). The transferred warranty will not cover paint, panel and trim.
- Will be honoured by any authorised Mitsubishi Motors Dealer in New Zealand.
- Is in addition to all rights conferred by law.