Mitsubishi Assured Future Value
With Assured Future Value you’ll have a flexible finance solution that gives you a next generation assurance from the moment you get your new vehicle.
Not only will you have the certainty of low fixed repayments, you’ll also have three great options at the end of your agreed term. Plus, you can renew at any time. It all means you can enjoy a new Mitsubishi more.
From day one, your regular repayments and Assured Future Value are set, helping you get into a new vehicle for less.
Choose your loan term, agree your kilometre allowance and at the end of your term (provided certain conditions are met) you have three great options, meaning you can enjoy a new Mitsubishi more often.
We’ll let you know the assured future value of your vehicle up front, which will give you peace of mind of what your vehicle is worth at the end of your term (provided the return conditions are met).
How it Works
Discover the perfect Mitsubishi from across our range, and once you are ready to make it yours, all you need to do is follow these easy steps.
- Choose your deposit amount
- Agree on your annual kilometre allowance (from 10,000km to 30,0000km per annum)
- Choose your loan term (from 12-24 months)
- We’ll let you know your Assured Future Value and monthly payments so you can get out on the road to enjoy your new Mitsubishi.
Your Options at the End of the Term
When you’re finished, why not start the journey again? At the conclusion of your agreed term, you’ll have the freedom to select a new option that best suits your needs:
- Renew – if you’d like to upgrade to a new Mitsubishi, the equity you’ve built up will contribute towards your new Mitsubishi.
- Retain – if you’d like to own your vehicle at the end of your agreed term you can negotiate a new finance agreement or pay the balance to buy it outright.
- Return – if you decide to return the vehicle, then provided you’ve made all your regular payments, the vehicle meets fair wear and tear and is within the agreed kilometre allowance, you won’t need to pay the final payment, just the return fee.
View the Mitsubishi Motors Wear & Tear Guide
Contact the Team
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30am to 5:30pm
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Assured Future Value is the minimum value of your Mitsubishi at the end of your finance contract, as determined by the finance provider. Assured Future Value terms and conditions apply. If these conditions are not met, the option to return your vehicle for the future value at the end of your contract may not be available and the outstanding loan will still need to be repaid in full.. We recommend you seek your own financial advice to determine whether Assured Future Value is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Assured Future Value products are available to approved customers of Mitsubishi Motors. Finance is provided by UDC Finance Limited. UDC’s lending criteria and standard terms and conditions apply to any loan.